in cases where there is significant horizontal displacement, in particular on the abutments, the number of laminations required for these deformations risks being incompatible with the buckling stability of the bearing or in the case of a very flexible support. In these cases, sliding bearings may be required instead of ordinary bearings.
Notes on range:
- A; allows ±13mm movement
- B; allows ±25 mm movement
- C; allows ±40mm movements
- Top plate can be supplied square or rectangular to cater
Force-coordinated direction movements.
- Standard bearing is designed for a site weld.
Alternatively bolted attachment can be supplied.
- It is recommended that sliding contact surface
- are installed parallel throughout the movement range